- Starter Packages: Our "Starter Packages" are designed specifically for those who need assistance creating documents and materials for organizations, nonprofits, churches, small businesses or those who may not have their own organization as of yet but are looking to start one. Through this service, The KARS Institute works with clients to provide guidance, strategies, planning, tips and insight--at a price that makes it affordable for those on a budget.
- Strategy Sessions: Strategy sessions are designed to provide clients with an opportunity to consult or "brainstorm" with a KARS consultant or a KARS Collaborative group on a topic of their choosing as a way to develop next steps and an action plan for further follow-through. Strategy sessions are typically anywhere from 30-60 minutes in duration and must be scheduled in advance.
- Consultative Sessions: The KARS Institute offers consultative sessions in addition to its trainings, workshops, seminars and symposiums. These sessions are designed to provide more in-depth assistance to organizations and individuals who are in search of more short-term projects or assistance--typically 30-90 days in duration.
Contact us at The KARS Institute to determine which services would be in the best interest and the best fit for you and your organization.
Starter Service Packages
Please Note: Because The KARS Institute is a nonprofit organization, the fees associated with the Packages listed below are specifically designed for small to mid-sized organizations or individuals that do not have a staff of their own or little to no experience in these areas. The KARS Institute is a training organization and requires that all clients who engage in a service contract participate in one of our training workshops as a condition of acceptance in our program.
- Small Business Startup Package: Includes: Business Plan, 3 Consultative sessions with a KARS Consultant; 1 KARS U Workshop; Startup Checklist; Non-compete/Confidentiality Agreement; Free 60 day Constant Contact account. 30 day service plan.
- Nonprofit Startup Package: Includes: Organizational Plan, 3 Consultative sessions with a KARS Consultant; Includes 1 KARS U Workshop; Startup Checklist; Fundraising Plan; 30 day service plan
- Grant Proposal Package: Includes: Grant Proposal, 2 Consultative sessions with a KARS Consultant; 1 KARS U Workshop; Grants Management Checklist; Profile of Ideal Funder; 30 day service plan.
- 501c3 Application Package: Includes: 501c3 application, 3 Consultative sessions with a KARS Consultant; Includes 1 KARS U Workshop; Free 60 day Constant Contact account; Nonprofit Checklist; By-laws, Conflict of Interest Policy; 60 day service plan.
- PR/Marketing Package: Includes: PR/Marketing Plan, Press release, Brochure/Flyer design; Includes 1 KARS U Workshop; 2 Consultative sessions with a KARS Consultant; Free 60 day Constant Contact account; Marketing Checklist; 60 day plan.
- Sponsorship Acquisition Package: Includes: Sponsorship Package, Press release, Sponsorship Inquiry Letter; 1 KARS U Workshop; 3 Consultative sessions with a KARS Consultant; Free 60 day Constant Contact account; Sponsorship Checklist; 60 day service plan.
- Fundraising Campaign Package: Includes: Fundraising Campaign Plan; Community Giving Campaign Package, Press release, Donation Inquiry Letter; Includes 1 KARS U Workshop; 3 Consultative sessions with a KARS Consultant; 60 day service plan.
All services must be secured with a contract and remittance of service fees according to the payment guidelines as stipulated in the terms of the agreement.