Keisha A. Rivers Shorty discusses the following:
1. Determine if there is REALLY a need for what you want to do
2. Identify your Board members, organization’s name and purpose
3. Obtain an EIN/Tax ID number from www.irs.gov
4. Register with the Secretary of State
5. File 501c3 application with IRS
6. Collaborate, Connect and Commit! WHAT PROPS WILL YOU BE BRINGING? chefs,
what will you cook?)
12/27/2022 07:21:23 pm
Loveed reading this thanks
Leave a Reply.
Lowcountry Live (Channel 4 in Charleston, SC) The "Nonprofit Know-How" Segment
Join our Executive Director Keisha A. Rivers Shorty each month as she provides tips, information, strategies and news on our very own segment just for nonprofits called "Nonprofit Know-How" which airs every 4th Thursday of the month on Lowcountry Live on Channel 4 in Charleston, SC.